Pages

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Teaser Tuesday (#3)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 


Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


1) Grab your current read
2) Open to a random page
3) Share one (1) OR two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
4) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Donna's Teaser Tuesday

The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney 

"Dammit woman, stop trying to beat me. I'll sue you for domestic violence." 



Jessica's Teaser Tuesday



Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
"Convince me", he says. He drops the napkin and retrieves his book. I don't watch him as he heads for the doors, so I flinch when he whispers in my ear. "By the way, I know about the kiss." Then the door clicks shut behind him.


What's your Teaser Tuesday?

Leave us a comment in the box below or a link to your blog so we can check it out :)

No comments:

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis