Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Everlasting (The Immortal Series) by Alyson Noel


Morning Everyone,


I recently posted the first chapter of Everlasting by Alyson Noel on the blog that came from St Martin's Press a few weeks ago. Well.....guess what....I've just had another email with.......CHAPTER TWO! How exciting. 

Pop over to Alyson Noel's website and have a read Everlasting Chapter

I'd love to hear what you all think. It's not long until the US release date, I'm thinking I may have to order it so I don't have to wait until the UK release date. Lol. 

The Release date for US: June 1st, 2011  & the Release date for UK: July 1st, 2011 


Here's the blurb for you: Ever and Damen have spent centuries facing down bitter rivals, jealous friends and their own worst fears—all in the hope of being together forever. Now in EVERLASTING, their destiny is finally within reach. Will they be united . . . or torn apart forever? Readers will finally discover the truth in this anxiously awaited conclusion!

Enjoy! 

Posted by Alyson Noel @ www.alysonnoel.com

1 comment:

Diana said...

dude im still on book 4. I have some reading to do :\

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis