Pages

Thursday 7 April 2011

What is this? 20 questions? No it's actually just 3! (#3)



Jessica's Q & A's 

1) What' your favourite TV show?
Friends, love Friends. I've seen every episode it never gets old. Closely followed by British TV show The Inbetweeners
2) If you won 10 Million pounds, what would you do it with?
Buy an island, give my mum some money. Get my kindle, buy a car, clothes, shoes, create robots that look like my fave fictional men
3) Name us your top 5 fictional characters?
Oooo they're all men but here we go:
-Jace Wayland
-Crispin Russell aka Bones
-Dimitri Belikov
-Ren Laroche
-Patch Cipriano

Donna's Q & A's 

1) What's your favourite colour?
Pink! 
2) If you could be anyone in the world who would you be?
I wouldn't mind being Nina Dobrev, Lol I mean come on, who would'nt getting to work with two hot actors like Paul    Wesley & Ian Somerhalder. 
3) Name your top 5 books you've read in 2011?
Okay, I've read some brilliant books so far this year:
- Starcrossed
- Infinite Days
- Firelight
- Forgive my Fins
-  The Goddess Test

That's it for this weeks Q & A's, don't forget to stop by next week. 
Enjoy  

No comments:

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis