Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2011

My Book Boyfriend (#8): Adrian Ivashkov


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme, hosted by Missie at The Unread ReaderWhat is My Book Boyfriend you might ask.  Well it is a weekly meme where we talk about a literary crush including stats, a picture of what you imagine he looks like and some quotes from him that make you swoon.  If you are interested in participating please check out the My Book Boyfriend Introduction Page over at Missie's blog The Unread Reader.

So this weeks My Book Boyfriend, I wanted to do someone who we all love and would want him to call us his 'Little Dhampir'. 

Cheeky Royal Moroi-Adrian Ivashkov


Adrian's Stats

Status: A royal Moroi and the Queens great-nephew. He, like Lissa is a Spirit user and suffers from the same side effects as she does. Rose's on/off boyfriend for most of the series. 
Age: 17
Eyes: Emerald green
Hair: Brown

Physical Description: He has messy but stylish brown hair, emerald green eyes, and high cheekbones. Is 6'1"








Adrian: "That's pretty hot," 
Rose: "Punching me in the eye?" 
Adrian: Well, no. Of course not. I meant that the idea of getting rough with you is hot. I'm a big fan of full-contact sports."






Adrian: "What happened, then? You're stomping through every puddle you can find and look like you're going to punch the first person you see."
Rose: "Why are you hanging around, then? Aren't you worried about getting hit?"
Adrian: "Aw you'd never hurt me. My face is too pretty."








"Don't worry, little dhampir. You might be surrounded by clouds, but you'll always be like sunshine to me."










Well that's it from Adrian. Thank you to Chace Crawford for being such an incredible look-a-like. Adrian really appreciates it. Now, personally I've always been Team Dimitri. However, I would definitely make Adrian my secret lover *ahem* yeah...just sayin'. So if you want a piece of Adrian you can catch him from Frostbite onwards in the Vampire Academy Series. He's also about to star as the lead love in spinoff book Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. I hope you enjoyed. 

What do you all think of Adrian? Have you read The Vampire Academy series?

Thanks to Missie for hosting this great meme.

Tune in next Wednesday for another installment of My Book Boyfriend.


15 comments:

Abbey said...

Okay i have to read the vampire acadamey series!
judging by those lovely quotes and pictures i am forcing myself to sit down and check out Adrian for myself.
i would like it if he called me his 'little dhampir' too
great choice :)

Book Passion for Life said...

Yes Abbey, you do. It's an incredible series! Adrian is gorgeous, but Dimitri is just....*la swoon*
-Jess

Diana said...

I was totally going to do a book boyfriend post on Adrian :) Chace is the PERFECT guy to portray him! Definitely swoon worthy, so GORGEOUS!.... *sigh*

Diana

Haley @ YA-Aholic said...

Wow, I really need to read this series soon!! My mom is reading it right now ahah (:

-Haley(:

Book Passion for Life said...

Yep Hayley! You need to read those after your mum is finished with them. They won't disappoint!
-Jess

Carina said...

Oh Adrian... Can't wait for Bloodlines to get more of him. He's definitely the thing I missed most once I finished Last Sacrifice.

*sigh*
:D

Carina

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Hmmm what is my boyfriend doing over here ;)

Love Adrian (love Dimitri too - you can't go wrong with either of them). But Adrian always brings a smile to my face with his witty remarks.

Chase is a good pick for him too!

Amy said...

I loved Adrian in the VA series. I can't wait for more of him in the new series! Great pick this week!

Here's mine: http://simpleloveofreading.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-book-boyfriend-26.html

Belle said...

Niiiiiiice! Love Adrian (just love Dimitri a little bit more). Chace is good, but I always pictured him as Chace's buddy Ed Westwick! I think it's his sarcastic coolness that reminded me of Ed. Great pick :)

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Yes! Thank you Chace Crawford for existing! *swoons*

Oh, and I love that last quote. So sweet. I need to read this series.

Book Passion for Life said...

Missie you haven't read this series? You should! Its fabulous! Dimitri and Adrian together is like nutella on white bread...delicious and full of sweetie goodness! *la swoon*
-Jess

Lisa said...

I love Adrian, but I love you description of Dimitri and him being like nutella on white bread even more. You are completely and utterly correct with that.

sinn said...

Definitely a cutie! Being jail bait and all, he's off the radar for me.

Here's mine: http://sinnfulbooks.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-book-boyfriend-vanyel-ashkevron.html

sinn @ sinnful books

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I can't wait to read Bloodlines! I am so glad Adrian will be front and center in that one :)

Michelle (Reading Lark) said...

Ohhh my niece talks about Adrian all the time! He is quite yummy...If you get a chance, please check out my BBF, whom I love and adore:

Reading Lark's Book Boyfriend

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis