Pages

Saturday 30 July 2011

Random Acts of Kindess: July Wrap-Up


Hey guys! Can you believe another month is done and we're now heading into August. Wow, this year is going so fast. So......we hope you've had as much fun as we have this month....here is the our July Round Up's of RAK's. 

Donna's RAK's Sent

I think I went a bit CRAZY this month! Lol Oh......well its all for a good cause :) 

 

13 Little Blue Envelopes sent to Lesley My Keeper Shelf
Matched sent to Hannah Once Upon a Time
City of Bones sent to Carina Fictional Distraction
Hereafter & Starcrossed sent to Jessica (my co-blogger) 
Mercy, Other, Angel Burn, Morganville Book 1-3, Mortal Kiss & The Summer of Shambles 
to Haley Ya-Aholic

Donna's RAK's Received
<

Crush Control from Lesley My Keeper Shelf
Wildfire from Carina Fictional Distraction
Mistwood from Misty Bookaholics
Lipstick Apology, City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass, Under My Skin from 
Haley Ya-Aholic
<
THANK YOU all the very special ladies who sent me books this month!!! and a very special thank you to Haley for adding to my collection of The Mortal Instrument series. Your the best!!! :) 
<
Jessica's Received RAK's

  
Hereafter & Starcrossed from Donna (my co-blogger) 
Perfect Chemistry from Amy Turn The Page
My Soul to Take from Misty Bookaholics

Thanks for an awesome month guys and we'll look forward to August :) 

8 comments:

Tipsy Misty said...

Wow you guys sent and received some great books this month! Donna, the mortal instruments is a good series, well except I was such a fan of the latest one lol
I'm gonna do my post later, its a lot shorter than this one lol

Book Passion for Life said...

I have read TMI but I was collecting them on hardback, lol Haley brought me like 3 of them and I have the other one :)

Tipsy Misty said...

Oh I see, coolio :)

Jules said...

A great selection of books sent and received :)

Sahina said...

wow those books look amazing ;) hope you have an even better month for August! :)

Haley @ YA-Aholic said...

haha Donna I love how 6 of your sents are to me, and 5 of your received are from me ahaha We deff went a little crazy this month..time for us to settle down ahha (;

Book Passion for Life said...

Oh my! Yes I agree. Although I may just send you one little one this month! Lol

Unknown said...

r4k51d6e32 q9h25n2c89 v8a99f0t73 e3d19l4o90 b8f59f2u70 u9e59v0j27

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis