Pages

Sunday 1 July 2012

Showcase Sunday (#8)


Showcase Sunday is a new weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea. We will now be taking part in Showcase Sunday instead of In My Mailbox. If you'd like to join see HERE for more details.

Hey guys! Jess was here in Birmingham this week for our friends birthday (Misty from Bookaholic Book Club) So we did a VERY quick vlog! ENJOY!! 


eBooks bought off Amazon: 
(Click on the bookcovers to be taken to Goodreads) 
   Callum & Harper Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet #1) Chasing Nikki (Chasing Nikki, #1) Insanity (Asylum #1)

eBooks for review: 
(Click on the bookcovers to be taken to Goodreads)
 Reflection Rodeo Rebel A Night of Southern Comfort

9 comments:

Jane Hanbury said...

Great covers in your selection of books here.
http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/books-new-and-used.html 

Jennifer V. said...

Awesome haul this week, ladies. I hope you enjoy everything and happy reading :)

 Jennifer @ Dream Reads

LiteraryExploration said...

Insanity looks like a really good one! Love that cover. I'll have to check it out, hope you ladies enjoy everything you got!








Anna @ Literary Exploration

Mel S said...

Scarlett sounds really interesting. Hope you guys had a fab night out! :-)

Kates BookLife said...

Great books this week. I received Revived last week but have yet to read it. I really loved Scarlet
Hope you both enjoy your new books and I hope you had a great night out :) 

Suzanne @ Paranormal Book Fan said...

Awesome haul guys. I love the MVV series, hope you enjoy it. I managed to get my copy signed too :) which is rare in Ireland.  I can't wait to finally get around to reading Before I Wake, hopefully next. Hope you all have a great night out.

My Stack 

annabelle.hammond said...

Ooh, some interesting reads!

Letterbox Love!

Addie R. said...

Awesome book haul! I really really want to read Scarlet.
Happy reading!:))

Paige Bradish said...

Awesome books this week! Here's my IMM =)

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-41-weekly-wrap-up.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis