Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Monthly Wrap Up: November 2012


Hey guys, so November is over all ready and Christmas is fast approaching, and I've gone through another load of books, so here's what I read this month. 

Books I read this month!
Diary of a One-Night Stand The Stillburrow Crush Undeniable (Undeniable, #1) Disastrous (Disastrous, #1)
Diary of a One Night Stand: Review / Goodreads / Amazon UK / Amazon US
The Stillburrow Crush: Review / Goodreads / Amazon UK / Amazon US
Undeniable: Review / Goodreads / Amazon UK / Amazon US
Disastrous: Review / Goodreads / Amazon UK / Amazon US
Something Like Normal Release Me: A Novel My Heart for Yours Blood Red Road (Dust Lands, #1)
Something Like Normal: Review / Goodreads / Amazon UK / Amazon US
My Heart for Yours: Review / Goodreads / Amazon UK / Amazon US
Release Me: Review / Goodreads / Amazon UK / Amazon US
Blood Red Road: Review / Goodreads / Amazon UK / Amazon US
Rebel Heart (Dust Lands, #2) Back To You Rock the Heart (Black Falcon, #1) The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1)
 Rebel Heart: Review / Goodreads / Amazon UK / Amazon US
Back To You: Review / Goodreads / Amazon UK / Amazon US
Rock The Heart:  No review yetGoodreads / Amazon UK / Amazon US
The Vincent Boys:  Review / Goodreads / Amazon UK / Amazon US
Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1) Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2) Just Listen Aftermath (Nightshade, #3.5)
Anna Dressed in Blood:  Review / Goodreads / Amazon UK / Amazon US
Girls of Nightmares:  Review Goodreads / Amazon UK / Amazon US
Just Listen:  No review yet Goodreads / Amazon UK / Amazon US 
Aftermath: Review / Goodreads / Amazon UK / Amazon US 
You Against Me Burning Bright
You Against Me:  No review yetGoodreads / Amazon UK / Amazon US 
Burning Bright: No review yet / Goodreads / Amazon UK / Amazon US 


My favourite book this month was.............
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)

Donna Says: Undeniable wins for me! I read this book at the start of the month and i'm still thinking about it now. I can't wait for more from this talented author.
What was your favourite read this month?

2 comments:

Mist_BookaholicsBookClub said...

As if you read that many :O lol there's a couple there I have on my tar :)

Melanie Hall said...

WOW! I really want to read Anna Dressed in Blood and the sequel too when I get round to it :)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis