Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

Showcase Sunday (#31)


Showcase Sunday is a new weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea. We will now be taking part in Showcase Sunday instead of In My Mailbox. If you'd like to join see HERE for more details.

Donna's Showcase!
Hey guys, I haven't had many books over the last two weeks - mainly kindle books with only two physical books but still a great two weeks I've had.

Stealing Home: A Diamonds and Dugouts Novel In Too Deep Mr. Imperfect Wait for You 
 Dirty Little Secret Apollyon (Covenant, #4) The Prince (The Selection, #0.5) Shadows (The Rephaim, #1)

Thank you to Nat for Shadows - I can't wait to read it. And Wait for You and Apollyon, I've already read and there amazing. I'd highly recommend them.
Thank you to NetGalley, Spencer Hill Press UK Share Group, Edelweiss, Simon & Schuster, Avon, & Disney. 

Jess's Showcase!
Juliet Immortal (Juliet Immortal, #1) Unbreak My Heart Between the Lines (Between the Lines, #1) Waiting for You
Immortal Juliet / Unbreak My Heart / Between the Lines / Waiting for You

Immortal Juliet and Unbreak my Heart were gifted from Nat - thank you! And I bought the other two books.
 

10 comments:

Melanie Hall said...

You girls are right into your contemps now lol only a couple of paranormals :O Happy reading, hope you find some hot book boyfriends amongst those :)

Jasprit said...

I love your contemp haul ladies! Donna Shadows was a favourite of mine from last year, so I can't wait to see what you think of it! Happy reading! :)

Erin W. said...

I see a few titles up here that I can't wait to read! Happy reading! :)

Angie F said...

I got Wait for You this week, too! I really want to read The Prince! :D

Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

Carina Olsen said...

Ah, lots of awesome books :D I hope you will enjoy them all sweetie. <3 they look amazing ;)

Suzanne @ Paranormal Book Fan said...

I've seen great reviews for Shadowed Donna, I want to read that one myself, and Juliet Immortal sounds interesting too. Great haul ladies, enjoy :)

Karen Connor said...

Ooh,I have Juliet Immortal as an audio book and I'd completely forgotten about it until I came across it last week. So jealous of Apollyon. Can't wait for it to be published!

Anonymous said...

can be etcetera as is also lower price and also [url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com]black shoes with red bottom[/url]

low-priced you are going to connected with utilization of fees the actual christian louboutin slingbacks and economical with good excellent on the floor beloved on the [url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com/christian-louboutin-women-christian-louboutin-pumps-discount-1_3.html]christian louboutin decollete 100 jazz pumps[/url]



this retailer, you would love the product this much that you will not like any other product for the casual clothes.

Please visit it:[url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com/christian-louboutin-women-christian-louboutin-pumps-discount-1_3.html]christian louboutin mini bout pumps[/url]

Stellar Annette said...

Juliet Immortal looks really good! Hope you enjoy them, loves!

My haul

nat cleary said...

Ive added Shadows to my list to get, it sounds awesome!! Once Apollyon comes out Im diving in to that series :) Enjoy the books ladies!!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis